5000 Nicholas Creek Circle, Wilmington
Masonboro Forest Homes for Sale & Neighborhood Information
Chances are if this outstanding community is already on your radar, then you appreciate all of its finer points. What? You're not familiar with this amenity-filled gem? Here's a little information about one of Wilmington's most coveted places to call home:
- Masonboro Forest is situated in the southern end of New Hanover County, between College Road and Masonboro Loop Road.
- It is known for its wide streets, mature trees, and gorgeous homes.
- The school district includes several private choices, three well-respected elementary schools, plus Myrtle Grove Middle and John T. Hoggard High (note: school districts are subject to change - consult with the County for the latest information).
- It is convenient to local beaches, medical facilities, shopping and dining options as well as the historic downtown district.
- Residents enjoy full use of the clubhouse, Olympic-size pool, tennis courts, and scores of special neighborhood gatherings.
- It is a highly walkable neighborhood.
- Many of the homes are custom designs that include a variety of traditional architectural styles such as French Provincial, Lowcountry, English cottage and Georgian.
- Homes range in size from a cozy 1700 square feet to sprawling properties of 3000 square feet or more.
- There are also patio homes in other areas within Masonboro Forest, such as Stratton Village.
- Masonboro Forest can be a great choice for young families. However, there are also plenty of single professionals and retirees who appreciate the quality of life and amenities it offers.
Does Masonboro Forest sound like the kind of neighborhood that you would enjoy? We would be delighted to show you a few listings in this gorgeous community! One of our experienced agents is just a phone call away…
If you're interested in Masonboro Forest real estate, then you might want to check out:
Currently Listed Homes for Sale in Masonboro Forest
5032 Crown Point Lane, Wilmington
Copyright 2023 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.