Bannerman Stations - Downtown Condominiums
Who says you can't embrace a true urban lifestyle in southeastern North Carolina? One visit to the stunning Bannerman Station condo community in historic downtown Wilmington, NC will certainly prove them wrong!
This unique new property is ideal for anyone who dreams of having unlimited access to downtown's amazing selection of dining, shopping and entertainment choices. And…nature lovers will be happy to learn that Bannerman Station is a quick two blocks from the Riverwalk that stretches for 1 mile along the breathtaking Cape Fear River. Imagine the ease of city life, especially if you work nearby:
- Minutes from some of the Port City's best coffee shops
- Ability to walk or bike to work
- Evening strolls through historic downtown neighborhoods or along the Cape Fear River
- So many excellent restaurants and eclectic shops to explore, including The Cotton Exchange
- Convenient to the large, main branch of the public library and Cape Fear Community College
- Being able to easily walk to evening hotspots and entertainment venues such as Thalian Hall, Live Oak Pavillion, and the Brooklyn Arts District
- No yard to maintain means more time to enjoy the little things!
Bannerman Station is located at 124 Walnut Street in the heart of Wilmington's historic downtown area. There are 38 residential units on five floors that are above a retail area and lobby. Residents enjoy private parking and a safe and secure entryway. Each unit is richly appointed with tile baths, KitchenAid appliances, walk-in closets, 9 ' ceilings, crown moulding, and hardwood floors (unless units have been remodeled since being built).
Of course, these distinctive units should be seen in person to fully grasp the scope of their beauty and potential!
If you're interested in Bannerman Station, you might also like to check out other downtown Wilmington condos.
No current listings, please check back later.