1802 Market Street, Wilmington
Carolina Place is a historic neighborhood located just outside of downtown Wilmington, NC. If you're looking for a neighborhood filled with charming bungalows, dutch colonials, and craftmen style homes, Carolina Place might be the spot for you. While many of the properties in the area have been completely renovated in recent years, there are still some opportunities for people who want to buy and fix-up older historic residences.
Some Reasons to Consider Buying Real Estate in Carolina Place
- Located just a couple of miles from the downtown Historic District and the Cape Fear River
- Great option for people looking for classic craftsman style bungalows and charming older homes
- Prices that may be affordable to many first time home buyers.
- Quiet streets with sidewalks - great walkability!
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Popular spot for retirees who want to live close to downtown
- There is a decent size city park located in the neighborhood with a playground, stream, basketball courts, and large fields for letting kids and pets run and play.
- Easy to walk to the Forest Hills neighborhood which is one of Wilmington's oldest and most beautiful areas.
- The Wilmington YMCA is just a few blocks away.
- There is a Port City Java coffee shop across Market Street.
What Carolina Place Does not Have
- A large selection of newer homes. This is not a new home community.
- Large lots (although there are some double lots and exceptions)
If you would like to learn more about homes for sale in Carolina Place or any of Wilmington's other great neighborhoods, give us a call at 910-616-9824.
Recently Listed Homes for Sale in Carolina Place
1704 Market Street, Wilmington
Copyright 2023 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.