210 Deborah Place, Jacksonville
Forest Hills Homes for Sale & Neighborhood Information
Forest Hills is a beautiful, older community with well-maintained houses, tree-lined streets and a variety of architectural styles and designs. Unlike many of the "cookie-cutter" developments that have popped up over the last five to ten years, Fores Hills maintains unique characteristics in its homes. From mature landscaping to large lots, Forest Hills is perfect for an individual or family looking for a well-developed neighborhood that is close to Downtown Wilmington, Market Street, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Independence Mall, Screen Gems Studios and the Wilmington International Airport.
Why Consider Living in Forest Hills
- Located just several miles from Historic Downtown Wilmington and the Cape Fear River
- Easily one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Wilmington
- Diverse housing opportunities. Architecture ranges from small brick ranches to large colonial mansions on multiple acre lots.
- Walkability - many areas in Forest Hills have sidewalks. You will see many people running, walking, and biking the neighborhood.
- Pocket parks. There are multiple parks located in the neighborhood.
- Close to the Wilmington YMCA and O2 Fitness.
- Near Downtown and Midtown restaurants and shopping outlets.
- Wilmington's Cross City Trail borders parts of Forest Hills.
Begin your search for homes in the lovely neighborhood of Forest Hills by browsing our listings below.
Looking for a smaller or less expensive home close to Forest Hills? If so you might want to check out homes for sale in Carolina Place.
Recently Listed Homes for Sale in Forest Hills
903 Clyde Drive, Jacksonville
2037 Crest Lane Sw, Supply
2501 Wrightsville Avenue, Wilmington
Copyright 2023 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.